Codelocks Heavy Duty Mechanical Keyless Access Lock
• Full size lever handles with return to door
• Passage function option
• Suitable for interior and exterior use
• Tubular latch and mortise lock models available
• Large three coil lever return spring suitable for high traffic use
• Available in brushed steel and black marine grade finishes
• Tested to Grade 2 ANSI A156.2
• UL/ULC Fire Rating 3 hours
• 610 series are non-passage and 615 series have passage option
The CL610 and CL615 are heavy duty tubular mortise latch locks. The outside lever handle will retract the latch after a correct code is entered. The spring loaded latchbolt will lock automatically when the door is closed.
Quick Code change!
The CL600 range incorporating the new Quick Code system allows on door code change in seconds. Typically most mechanical digital locks require the lock to be removed from the door or partly disassembled to change the code.
DDCL610BBBKMG, DDCL610BBBS, DDCL610BBICBS, DDCL610BBICBKMG, DDCL615BBBS, DDCL615BBBKMG, DDCL615BBICBS, DDCL615BBICBKMG
Brushed, Black Marine Grade
Tubular Latchbolt (Key Override)
|Access Code Type
Non-Passage, Passage Option
Front Gate, Side Gate, Pedestrian Gate, Public/Commercial Gate, Security Gate, Privacy Gate