Codelocks Heavy Duty Electronic Keyless Access Lock
• Key bypass and front cylinder change
• User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• Allows up to 10 one time User Codes
• Up to 200,000 operations from 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
• Remote release connections
• Suitable for interior and exterior use
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
• Locked and unlocked LED indicator option
• Tested to Grade 2 ANSI A156.2 / A156.25
• UL/ULC Fire Rating 3 hours
Gate Solutions by Codelocks provides simple and effective access control solutions for fenced perimeters/outdoor spaces. Gate Box Panic Hardware Kits contain all components required for a straightforward installation. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. An ideal choice for any restricted area that will benefit from controlling access, commercial or residential.
About the CL5000 Panic Access Kit Electronic Codelock
Heavy duty electronic lock with tubular latch, full size lever handles and key override as standard. Up to 80 User Codes. Remote release connections. SFIC prep available.
Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
Gate Panic Hardware Kit components are supplied RAL #7035 powder coated and pre-drilled.
Electronic, Panic bar
Electronic, Exterior Push Button Assembly for Rim Panic Device
|Access Code Type
Front Gate, Side Gate, Pedestrian Gate, Public/Commercial Gate, Security Gate, Privacy Gate