• Self-closing hinges should be easily tension-adjustable, before and after installation
• Tough, reliable hinges made from rust-free polymer and stainless steel components
• Hinges are guaranteed against rust, binding, sagging or staining
• Quality tested, magnetic mechanism that will not fail with use or released by pushing, pulling or shaking
• Release knob works independently of the latch bolt (i.e. latch will engage at all times)
• Latch cannot be key locked in the “open” position
• Gate should open outwards, away from the pool
• Latch release knob at least 1500mm above ground level
• Gate must be self-closing and self-latching
• Gate complies with all Australian Standards for pools
There are important product features to look for when choosing a pool safety gate and associated latches, locks and hinges.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2022 D&D Group Pty Ltd Australia.
KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST D&D PRODUCT NEWS & INNOVATIONS