D&D gate latches, locks and hinges are available from your local
fence contractor or distributor, and at these locations:
• Find a Home Depot or Lowes store near you – Click Here
• Online at Homedepot.com or Lowes.com – Search MagnaLatch, TruClose or D&D Technologies
• Amazon – click here to view the D&D Store
Thinking about replacing or installing a pool fence?
The design your fence tool on the NDPA.org website may be helpful – Click Here
How to adjust and install a MagnaLatch latch and TruClose hinge:
• MagnaLatch Adjustment Video – Click Here
• MagnaLatch Installation Video – Click Here
• MagnaLatch Installation Instruction Sheet – Click Here
• TruClose Hinge Installation video – Click Here
• TruClose Hinge Installation Instruction Sheet – Click Here
If you can’t fix it call your local contractor to service your gate and ensure the gate is secured while waiting.
To learn more about properly functioning gate hardware to provide a safer and more secure environment for your loved ones – Click Here
To learn more about pool safety and compliance – Click Here
To learn more about drowning prevention, visit the National Drowning Prevention Alliance (NDPA) – Click Here
Combined with constant child supervision and other layers of protection, a possible solution to toddler drownings is physically checking your pool gate and maintaining your pool gate regularly to ensure it self-closes and self-latches at all times.
KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST D&D PRODUCT NEWS & INNOVATIONS